QA Test analyst
Senior QA Test Analyst -Boston, MA
Our client is seeking a QA Test Analyst to perform software testing on projects and smaller enhancements. This role includes reviewing requirements, development of test cases, test execution and reporting.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the product life-cycle from design to release, following the Agile software development methodology.
- Write test plans and test cases in HP Quality Center and executes the tests against the applications under test in the QA environment
- Test multiple versions of the product concurrently with different feature sets
- Able to work with other developers and QA on multiple projects interfacing with financial and clinical products
- Work on user stories and report defects in JIRA
- Work with all technical team members to address the product usability, reliability, functionality and performance-related issues.
- Test front-end and the back-end (Oracle and SQL Server databases)
- 5 - 8 years experience in Software QA and testing in the Web based application architecture in the Healthcare industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of QA methodologies and how to adapt them to the specific needs of our organization and products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile Experience is highly desirable.
- Great experience with HP Quality Center for managing the test cases and the testing cycles.
- Experience with modern Web Frameworks and SQL (SQL Server and Oracle DataBases).
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager highly preferred
- Knowledge of JIRA require
Job Status: Contract/Temporary