Sales Support/Office Administrator
Sales Support/Office Administrator - Newton, MA
Overture Partners is seeking a driven and motivated individual to support our sales and recruiting organization. Our Office Administrator will support a team of 20-30 staff in our Newton, MA headquarters. The individual in this position will play a key role in keeping the team organized as well as ensuring day to day activities are completed in the most effective way.
- Directly report to the Executive Vice President and the Director of Business Development.
- Track productivity by creating and preparing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity reports. Design new reports when needed utilizing various sources such as excel and our internal CRM database.
- Assist HR in communications with the team, helping to educate the team on and document our candidate’s onboarding process and client requirements.
- Coordinate, execute, and ensure completion of consultant onboarding documents.
- Assist the account management team in communications between Overture and their select clients; i.e. distributing new open jobs to the recruiting team, submitting consultants to said roles, and coordinating interviews for the consultants with our clients. This includes learning and serving as the knowledge bank for Overture in regards to our client’s vendor systems.
- Prepare sales presentations and marketing materials to support business development and internal recruiting efforts.
- Coordinate and execute internal lunches and meetings and outings
- Format and edit resumes.
- Answer incoming calls
- Responsible for keeping all office and kitchen supplies stocked.
- We offer a vibrant and friendly environment, with strong management support.
- The successful candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in an executive assistant/office administrator capacity. Must be articulate, confident, self-motivated, with a willingness to self-learn and do what it takes to get the job completed.
- Highly skilled and experienced in Microsoft Excel, familiar with all aspects of the tool. Must be able to write and edit formulas linked across various sheets and workbooks. Be able to prepare, edit, and format graphs, charts, tables
- Experienced in other Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite products (Gmail, sheets, docs, etc.)
- Aptitude to quickly learn and efficiently use new software and products.
- Experience with CRM software a plus.
- Must be able to problem solve and escalate issues when appropriate
- Must have excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Will need to have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have a professional and calm demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- The person in this role must be able to interact with others at all levels in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, calm, resourceful, and efficient.
- This position requires a sense of urgency, results-focus, and the ability to keep sensitive material and conversations strictly confidential.
- Excellent typing skills – 70 wpm
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred