Scrum Master - Boston, MA
Our client is looking for an experienced Scrum Master position.
- Team Facilitation: Lead and develop high performing agile teams. Hold teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Product Owner Support: Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- At a team level, coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the scrum team.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software projects using Agile methodologies including 2+ years of managing projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary